Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The oracle says

My Google horoscope for yesterday was uncannily accurate, I meant to mention. I usually read these things with casual indifference, but this one induced a small double-take:
If you have been blinded by your own dreams, your high hopes may be dashed in an instant today when you realize the truth of what's actually happening. But this flash of awareness also contains the seeds of a more realistic plan that can pave the path to your future. Don't be overly dramatic about your own version of paradise lost. Just pick up the pieces, adjust your plan and try again. A touch of disappointment can fuel your greatest success.

Hmm...

2 comments:

Don said...

Perfect gobbledygook.
Throw in a positive, follow by a negative. Do the same in reverse.
Repeat.
No one can argue. Makes perfect sense, kind of.

Gloria Horsehound said...

I am sorry to hear about your disappointment Dig. Blast them for a while then get on with a new project.

I've just been out in the garden looking at the stars, they're very pretty but I don't believe they have any influence on my ramshackle life.