Saturday, August 20, 2011

Greening the kitchen

When we left it, the kitchen was all over white. That was a week ago, and today it was time to begin the process of greening. Because for the walls, we've chosen Willow Tree from Dulux's Kitchen & Bathroom range.

This was also my first chance to use the spiffing new masking tape supplied by Lady Fletcher of East York (thanks Shirley!). Strangely matching the green theme of the day, Frog Tape (it turns out) is actually made in Hemel Hempstead and is - according to the packaging at least - every decorator's friend.

So up it went to protect the white loveliness of the ceiling while I engaged in covering the walls with Willow Tree.

2 comments:

Frank Chickens said...

Thank you for posting the pictures of the colour.

I'm currently choosing the new colour of the wall of my bedroom and you have helped me to eliminate a choice so thank you. :)

Digger said...

Haha! Glad to be of service Frank. Yes, I don't think we'd have had this in a bedroom either, but two years on it still looks great in the kitchen :o)