Friday, March 16, 2012

eApproval

This morning War of Nutrition finally received its approval for "Premium Distribution" at Smashwords.

This means that, in addition to Kindle where it's been available since last month, you'll soon be able to get it for Kobo, Sony eReader, the Apple iReader (from the iBookstore) and pretty much every other electronic reader platform there is, including regular PDF or HTML versions for reading on your PC.

Or, you can get it *right now* direct from Smashwords themselves! What are you waiting for :o)

The delay in approval is partly due to their enormous backlog, and partly my fault. I'd asked Nat for a very small change to the cover art, and then went and uploaded the raw picture file to Smashwords without reinstating the title and author text. Doh! So it could have been approved two weeks ago if I hadn't been such a numpty.

I've already had some great feedback from those who've finished reading it (or are still in the middle), including a review on Amazon from my mate Diane. Still anxiously waiting for that first review from someone who doesn't know me, but I guess it's only a matter of time O_O. Meanwhile I'm planning world domination through a combination of poetry, short stories and two other really cool ideas for novels that are currently stewing somewhere at the back of my brain while I keep my fingers busy writing sketches for this year's Chorlton Players Hotpot show.

No comments: