Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday Five

1. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
Telekinesis. The ability to control the physical world with your mind opens up all sorts of possibilities, including personal flight, saving other people from falling objects, or falling themselves, car crashes, etc. Not to mention never having to get up and fetch TV snacks ever again ;o)

2. Which is more attractive to you: physical appearance or personality?
It took many long hard years for me to recognise the truth of the old adage "beauty is only skin deep." Having known many people who look great but are really total shits, I finally understand the beauty that can only come from being a "beautiful person" - and that can only be found inside. It's personality every time.

3. Who did you last fight with?
My Mum probably. She can wind me up like no-one else. I know she doesn't do it deliberately, but there's history. Just one or two words from her and I'm seething.

4. What did you eat last night?
Is that last night, or tonight? Last night was fish fingers, chips and mushy peas. Tonight was curry (chicken vindaloo), tricolour rice and mini onion bhajis. Followed by custard tart.

5. Who are you mad about?
That's a bit teenage isn't it? I guess I'm expected to say my lover, but we've been together a long time now. We're still "mad" about each other, but not in that desperate clingy, breathy way you are when you first meet. Now it's a slow-burning, deep, passionate, lifetime kinda thing.

Chorlton Players are putting on their "hotpot" show this week. A comedy sketch show, only this year the head chef got bored with hotpot and decided to make chilli instead. Works for me. I went over there on dress rehearsal night (Wednesday) to take the photos. After ten days of mad travel, long hours and stress, I was so dog tired I kept falling asleep with my camera on my lap. Still managed to take almost 300 shots though. And more decent ones than usual, for some reason.

2 comments:

Tvor said...

We shall have to make our meal out in November a curry. I think i've only ever been to one and i know Graham loves it.

Digger said...

You're on :o)))