Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My chav side

Meez 3D avatar avatars gamesHere's a bit of fun, coming via Diane and Nikki. Meez.com allows you to create animated avatars like this one with a host of different shapes, sizes, hairstyles and so on. When I found the mic and the karaoke bar I couldn't resist letting my dark side out. Yes, it's true, I'll take the chance to sing whenever it's offered.

There are some restrictions with these things. That, for instance, is their fattest body size. Doesn't really do my pork justice. You can't colour the beards either, so that's more like mine 30 years ago than it is today. Etc.

But what the heck. I had a laugh doing it, and if you click on the pic, you can too!

1 comment:

Tvor said...

Yeah, i hear you on the "Plus size" body type. and they seem to assume everyone is under 25. Oh well. It's kind of like dressing up paper dolls. you can change the look and fashion from time to time :)