Friday, May 04, 2007

Friday Five

Borrowed shamelessly from my mate tvor's livejournal from last week (because it was too late for me to do it last Friday by the time I spotted it...and now she's done another one so I'm irredeemably a week behind. Doh!)

1. Turn your head to the right -- what do you see?
An empty wall, and a floor littered with (one...two...three) five plastic bags. We've been clearing the study out in advance of having it replastered, and we only got half way. Finishing the job is a task for this weekend.

2. Stand-up -- do you like how tall you are?
Yes. Although I never realise how tall I am compared to other people. I think my body image is about 4 inches shorter than my actual height.

3. Do you believe in heaven or hell?
Being a spiritualist I'd have to say yes, but like tvor I believe the biblical version is a poor interpretation.

4. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
The gold signet ring Nikki bought me on our trip to Rhodes in 2004. It is handmade to a design exclusive to the goldsmith where we bought it, and tells the story of the island in pictures.

5. What is the last thing you took from someone else?
A receipt from the taxi driver who drove me home from Piccadilly. I've been to Sheffield today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I shall look forward to this week's :)