Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday Five

1. What's your personal hell?
Trekking around a city centre on a hot summer's Saturday afternoon for hours doing any kind of shopping, but clothes shopping the worst, and shoe shopping the absolute pit of Hades.

2. Do you prefer brightly lit rooms or dim spaces?
Dim spaces every time for me. If I'm watching TV, no matter what the programme, I prefer the room to be subdued. I was always the last to turn the lights on if I was sat reading as the evening drew in, and I often walk into a room without turning the light on unless I'm going in there to look for something.

3. What's the weather like today?
It's a beautiful clear crisp autumn day. The sun is shining and is very warm if you're behind glass, but when out in the fresh air there's a definite bite to it. Perfect.

4. Is it easy to be you?
Pretty much. I'd like to lose 70lbs but it doesn't really bother me enough to do anything about it. I'm in a much better place with myself now than I was ten years ago.

5. Friday fill-in:
My heaven is ____.
Friday evening with the weekend stretching ahead, in the lounge, with Nikki and the girls, lights down low, candles burning, a plate of comfort food in my lap, a long tall gin & tonic at my left hand and a good movie on the telly.

No comments: