Friday, December 28, 2007

Friday Five

1. If you could change your name, what would it be?
When I was twelve I thought my name was boring, so I took the chance of meeting a new friend at a family wedding to tell him my name was Chris. Hours later I could hear this voice shouting "Chris! Chris!" so I looked around to see who he was yelling at. It was me, of course. I decided right then I'd better stick with John, even if it is common.

2. What is the worst name someone has called you?
I can't spell it.

3. If you could meet someone famous, who would it be?
Ha ha! You know my track record with meeting famous people. I'd probably dribble all over them. I wouldn't mind meeting Patrick Stewart though, just so I could bring him home for a coffee and casually say to Nikki "I've brought a friend round to meet you."

4. How do you like to travel home?
I drive, but I don't like it. The one part about going to London that I don't mind is the train journey home. Firstly, it's coming home, and secondly I can relax and read, or play games, or write and not feel guilty about not "working."

5. What kind of phone to you have?
It's an old Sharp. I also have an SPV C600 that I've not transferred over to yet. Basically I pick up Nikki's cast-offs every time she buys a new phone (about every 12-18 months). Each one is better than anything I would pick, so why not? She's more of a gadget girl than I'm a gadget guy.

No comments: