Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It's a wrap!

I wrapped my first Christmas present today. I can't tell you what's in it (obviously!) but I'm quite pleased with it. It looks like a regular box, but it hides a clever little secret. Bwaahaahaaaaa!

We don't have a problem wrapping the girls' presents. We won't be seeing them until Boxing Day, so we can leave them lying around on the table now in various states of undress. But Nikki & I have to dance round each other a bit. I'm planning to make a start during the week on the days I'm at home. Lunch in one hand, sellotape in the other. She'll get her chance on Sunday when I go to visit my Mum and then I have a final opportunity on Christmas Eve as she has to work during the morning.

It's getting quite exciting now that the pile of presents has started to grow.

1 comment:

Tvor said...

We use gift bags a lot more now and buy them in the dollar store. This year i only had to buy two small ones as i was able to reuse saved ones from past Christmases. Scrunch a bit of tissue paper on top and voila! :) With 6 of us opening gifts at Mom's on Christmas morning, there's always a *Lot* of stuff under the tree, especially for the three "kids" (well youngest is almost 20)