Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday Five

Didn't fancy the last one, so I'm now caught up with these :o)

1. When did you last get lost?
That's a test of memory!! It doesn't usually happen, because mostly I know where I'm going, or have a map, or an atlas, or sat-nav (someone else's, so far). The most recent time I can remember is travelling back to East York from Newmarket one "fateful" night (*vbg*) driving through torrential rain when neither of us really knew which way we were going and, eventually, where we were. We got there in the end though ;o)

2. Have you ever been flying?
Yes, many times. As a passenger, never in anything unusual, although having said that, I have had three VERY memorable flying experiences. In reverse order of size: the 21-seater jump-jet between Toronto and Kingston (both directions); the 10-seater private charter jet that EMC Corporation flew me to Cork in, when they were trying to sell me a storage solution (both directions, with cucumber sandwiches served both times); and the sea-plane from Vancouver Island to Vancouver - 8-seater and just about the most exciting trip I've ever made. One direction only that time, cos I went over on the ferry.

3. Who do you always listen to?
There's no-one I ALWAYS listen to. Nikki and my daughters come closest.

4. When does the day feel long?
Those days when I have to go into the office, and I don't have anything to do, so I have to make it look as if I have something to do. For eight hours. Sheesh.

5. Friday fill-in:
Are we _____ ?
having a cup of tea?

No comments: