Friday, December 19, 2008

I *really* need Series Link

Switched into "archive" mode on the PVR last night to delete the thing that had just recorded (that we'd watched live) and by some quirk I spotted that the episode of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles that had just started recording was *finishing* rather than starting.

Huh?

Checking the schedules revealed that Virgin1 had moved it back an hour to the 9-10pm slot.

Oh-oh. How long has this been going on?

I checked earlier weeks' recordings and gave up after the second one back. If I've missed three weeks I might as well delete the lot. Bummer.

There's an add-on for my PVR that provides an equivalent of Sky+'s "series link" and which I'd "been meaning to install" for some months. There's that old procrastination, biting me on the bum again.

No comments: