Thursday, October 22, 2009

Meme

Shamelessly hijacked from tvor, but isn't that what you're supposed to do with these things? I really miss those Friday Fives!

Could you see yourself with the same person for a year?
You mean like this person I've been with for nine years? Umm... yes!

Do you know anyone who's having a baby?
Quite a few people. All of them in the book club, strangely. Who knew reading could be so dangerous?

Have you ever been called heartless?
Never.

Do you think you've made a difference in anyone's life?
I know I have.

Name something you're doing tomorrow?
Going on holiday!!! Yayyyyy!!!

When was the last time you had Starbucks?
A couple of visits to the Trafford Centre ago. Probably sometime in the summer.

Are you ticklish?
Yes. Finding the spot is a puzzle though ;o)

Do you crack your knuckles?
Yes, since the age of about 10.

Who was the last person to give you a hug?
Nikki.

Are you in a good mood?
Yep.

Are you excited for something?
Yep!! (see above)

Is there someone you can trust 100%?
Several people.

Last person you said "I hate you" to?
I may have said this to someone as a child, but I don't recall saying it since I reached big school.

Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
Yes.

Do you miss anyone?
Yes.

Will this weekend be a good one?
Yes! (Whether the weather is good or not!)

What were you doing at 7am this morning?
It's not 7am yet (it's 5:54 at the moment), but if I were to guess I'd say playing Spider Solitaire (when I *should* be writing).

Has someone ever made you a promise and broken it?
Yes.

Is there someone you don't ever want out of your life?
Several people.

Have you ever found someone you really really really liked?
Yes, but I really really really need more reallies in the question :o)

Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
Depends which plan you're talking about. If you mean the way I planned when I was, say, 18, or 21, or 25, then no. But "honestly," I can't say I mind. Things have turned out for the best.

Do you find it hard to trust others?
No. Too easy, if anything.

Are you a jealous person?
Used to be. Now, no.

Are any of your texts in your inbox locked and why?
I guess this means mobile phone texts? I don't receive many and I don't keep any.

Last night, did you go to sleep smiling?
I fall asleep so quickly I don't have time to smile.

Any Summer plans for 2010?
Not so far.

Look in your inbox in your phone, who are all the people you have texts from?
I haven't kept any, but the most recent ones were from Nikki, Natalie, and work peeps.

Do you like voicemails?
No. 99% of them are work-related and usually involve adding something to my pile.

Do you wish you had an older, protective brother?
I've often wished I had siblings of some flavour, but I wouldn't say that wish included an older brother. Necessarily. In fact I always pictured myself as the older one.

Are you keeping a secret right now?
No.

Have you ever had a surprise birthday party?
No.

How much longer until your birthday?
Almost exactly a month.

Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
Several people.

Will Friday be a good one?
Oh yes!

Have you ever had a best friend of the opposite sex?
Yes.

Is there anyone you couldn't live without?
There are people I wouldn't want to live without. I'd probably manage it, but it would be less like life and more like existence.

Could you go out in public looking like you do now?
I usually do, but I wouldn't recommend it. Style icon? Moi?

Do you think things will change in the next few months?
Yes. One way or another.

What colour shirt are you wearing?
Black.

Have you told anyone you loved them today?
Gimme a chance - I haven't even finished my second coffee yet!

What do you and your best friend like to do together?
Chill. Optionally involving beer, food, or both.

Do you have a cellphone?
We usually call them 'mobiles' here, but yeah.

How long have you had it?
This particular one, about a year probably. I don't really pay much attention. I've had a mobile since 1994, although that wasn't what you'd call 'mobile.' It was about the size of a house brick.

What's bothering you right now?
That I'm still waiting to hear back from New York.

What is the last thing you drank today?
Still drinking it - the morning coffee.

What are you going to do after this?
Check the rest of my emails, and then play some cards do some writing.

Is there a certain person you can't get OFF your mind?
There's a few I think of regularly, but not in the way I assume you mean.

Whose bed did you sleep in last?
See what I mean? Mine. Ours.

Has someone ever told you they will love you forever?
Yes.

Do you like to cuddle?
Who doesn't?

Will you be in a relationship in the next couple months?
I should blimmin' well hope so!

How do you feel about your hair right now?
What hair?

Do you have any siblings?
No.

What song did you hear last?
Something by Daughtry.

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone and what did you talk about?
Nikki. Our usual midday catch-up.

What woke you up this morning?
Having had enough sleep.

Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
Very occasionally.

Who did you last see in person?
Nikki. She's sitting round the corner.

Is there something you wish you could tell someone but can't?
No.

Could you go the rest of your life without doing any drugs?
I've managed so far!

2 comments:

Tvor said...

I miss the Friday Fives too! They don't do them anymore. One of these days i'll try to think up some of my own i guess. I just never get inspired when i want to be inspired. It'll probably come to me on a Tuesday or something.

Digger said...

Hmm. Tuesday Twos doesn't have the same ring to it, somehow.