Friday, March 12, 2010

That photo

We reconvened the photo shoot yesterday evening, with Nikki behind the camera this time to save the lawn, and this - after a bit of work with the GIMP - is the result as it will appear on the inside front cover of the album.

The sepia tint, soft focus and background colour are all chosen to match the livery of the album's existing cover art (front and back). The airbrushing of the bags under our eyes was entirely Annie's idea and I should make it clear that I abhor doctored photos in all their guises (*cough*). I mean, who do I think I am? A flippin' rock star or something? I'll be on the cover of Heat magazine next, and talking about my liposuction.

I don't think.

1 comment:

Don said...

Great photo of you both!
I've played with The Gimp on and off for a few years now, and admire anyone who can get the hang of it. Works well when you know what you're doing though.