Thursday, February 28, 2008

Sit down before you read this

I've just come out of the shower. I know, I know, it's a work day, but I couldn't resist. After two months of showerlessness (combined with bathfulness obviously) I simply had to take a 20 minute break from the working day and stand under that wonderful, powerful, HOT stream of water for a bit. Ahhhhhhh that's better!

I could hardly wait until the plumber was out the door. He's a bit of a waffler, our plumber. Nice guy, you know, excellent tradesman, quality work and knows what he's talking about. But that's just it. He DOES like to talk about it. But I was very restrained and polite (in case you were wondering) even though I was thinking "shut up! Leave! NOW! I want a shower!!" the whole time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to try it out again.
WOOHOO!