Monday, June 30, 2008

Door a done deal

No photo yet, because I haven't fitted the new handles, but the painting plan was completed today on schedule. To the new schedule that is. I decided to give it an extra day for side 1 to dry, both to harden it off more and because we went off to the party on Saturday and I didn't want to be doing painting before going.

So I flipped it over yesterday, and it took its final coat on side 2 today. Very nice it looks too.

Meant to mention as well something amusing I heard in the news last week regarding the petrol prices. There was a summit, apparently, to discuss whether or not OPEC should step up oil production in an effort to bring prices down, and it was reported that the Australian PM had said if they wouldn't comply we should "take a blowtorch to OPEC." The Radio 4 commentator said he thought that was an inflammatory remark.

Ho Ho Ho.

No comments: