Saturday, June 28, 2008

Dynamic Thinker


Why do I always wake up on Saturday at exactly the same time as I wake up on a weekday, even though the alarm is not on? Just for once I'd love to be able to lie in like I did when I was a kid. Luxuriate in the comfort and relaxation instead of having to be up and at 'em.

My personality type: the dynamic thinker. Take the free iPersonic personality test!All good blogging things come via Diane, so here's a quickfire personality test based on the work of Jung. They promise it only takes five minutes, but I pondered the answers for a little bit longer. Still less than 10 minutes though, and interesting questions. It makes me out to be a Dynamic Thinker, which from the description at the end of that link is pretty much spot on. There's a link on that page for you to take your own test, should you wish.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently I'm a Spontaneous Idealist.... Fair enough!

Oh and my IQ is apparantly 128....

Hey.. I can live with that

Anonymous said...

http://www.ipersonic.com/type/compare.php?code=at-dt-2-c4-a3-b2-c1


(; Analytical thinker. Boo yah.

Unknown said...

Spontaneous Idealist :D Same as Annie.

Tvor said...

I'd say it was pretty spot on too except for the last bit. I don't think you value profession over family, do you? And i think you probably have one or two sentimental and romantic bones in your body! :)

Digger said...

No that's true, I definitely DON'T put profession ahead of family. No comment on the state of my bones ;o)