Monday, January 07, 2008

I trip off the road trip

Finally received email confirmation today that I've been credited with the cost of the iPod RoadTrip that I bought by mistake and returned before Christmas. Now I can go ahead and order what I thought I'd ordered in the first place - an iTrip Auto (pictured).

I was surprised (delighted!) that the original company had refunded the full amount including postage. The Amazon charter suggests that they're under no obligation to refund postage if the fault is not theirs, which it wasn't. I'd simply ordered the wrong thing. So top marks to Add-ons World for being an excellent supplier but unfortunately they are ten quid more expensive than anyone else for the iTrip Auto, so I'll be ordering that from another Amazon marketplace vendor. Customer loyalty only stretches as far as the edge of my wallet!

No comments: